LAURASTAR AT YOUR SERVICE
The Laurastar customer service department is here to help you extend the lifespan of your device.
Please contact us at any time for access to a repair service that will:
- Replace parts
- Clean a product
- Polish an iron
- Carry out a full service
- Extend your warranty by one year after a repair
Combating planned obsolescence is a question of respect. For you and for the planet. Waste is a major problem today. To change things, we have to create products that are built to last. From the preliminary design stage onwards, our engineers and designers strive to develop long-lasting, reliable, high-quality products that undergo intensive testing so you don’t have to consume more than necessary. Laurastar products are designed to stay with you for a generation. And to prove to you that this is no empty promise but a reality, Laurastar is committed to repairing its products for a minimum of 10 years..
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1. How do I unclog the holes in the iron soleplate?
- 2. how do i clean the iron soleplate if it is dirty or marked?
- 3. What water should I use with my Laurastar?
- 4. When and how do I replace the anti-scale cartridge or the anti-scale granules?
- 5. How often should I rinse the boiler of my Laurastar?
- 6. how do i open and set up my laurastar?