TO MAKE YOUR LAURASTAR LAST LONGER, HERE ARE A FEW MAINTENANCE TIPS TO FOLLOW:
TAKING CARE OF YOUR LAURASTAR
- Your Laurastar has been designed for use with tap water. Use the Laurastar water filter as well as Laurastar filtering granules with tap water to keep your Laurastar performing smoothly for longer.
- Replace the Laurastar filtering granules as soon as they turn completely brown.
- Rinse the heater in your Laurastar with hot water every month or after every 10 hours of ironing, and whenever the product has been serviced.
- For hygiene purposes, replace your Laurastar ironing board cover regularly.
- For troubleshooting, refer to the instructions in the user guide or call Laurastar Customer Service in your country.