If the iron soleplate drips, check that:
- The indicator light is on.
- The boiler has been rinsed recently.
- Condensed water in the steam cord has been evacuated by pressing the steam button away from the fabrics 2-3 times. This must be done before each ironing session or after a long break.
- Only tap water and Laurastar anti-scale water filter granules or anti-scale cartridges are used.
- If you have just put on the cold iron protective soleplate on the hot iron, condensation can build up. Wait several minutes until the protective soleplate reaches the same temperature as the iron.
If the iron continues to drip, call Laurastar Consumer Service.